Monday, June 20, 2005

Kicking my own ass...

Hahahaha... Yup, that's what I'm doing. Today I found out about a couple of events which I had no idea had happened. Well in a way I knew about them 'cos I kinda was responsible for creating them, but I just found out about what went on after I had left the scene of the crime... AND all I can do is just kick my own ass...

Missed opportunities...

NowI got that doubt in my mind of 'what if' and I hate it. Oh well... Just drop it for now I guess, cos in reality that's about the only thing that I can do now. Still it sucks... =P

Anyhow I'm midway through my two weeks-straight-working adventure and I'm beat... Woohooo, only seven more days to go... hehe
Nah I'm not gonna go out like that, it's fun I actually love that I have tons of work, sure it's tiring and stuff but oh well. The thing is, that when I come back I have no energy whatsoever and I still got to clean up and fix the room... mmuuuaaaaaaaa!!! >.<

I need a nap... yeah that sounds like a good idea!
But only a short one, I got too much shit to do...

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home