Sunday, June 05, 2005

A New Beginning

Finally I'm back and writing something in here! Been out for what almost two months??? Yeah I know a long time, but i have been having a lot of stuff going on in my life. Event's that have been life changing and that have just open a new door in my life.

For one, unfortunately after fighting for her life my granny past away. This is the biggest blow I've had in my life. Mainly because I was the one taking care of her for the past three years, and she was the only person which was my family. Even though we not always agree on stuff, she was someone who was important during these past three years and her loss hit me hard.

Then there was the whole 'family' incident after her death were in the end I just decided to walk away from all, since the events that followed were pretty ugly. I'm not going to go into details but oh well... C'est la vie...

Time to move on, now I have the opportunity to really start my life. Now the only person I have to take care of is myself. I'm happy, I got me a new room where I'm living, I got a steady job which I love doing, and as long as I'm healthy I'm happy.

At the start of all this I was actually a bit afraid of all, since all of a sudden I was all alone, but now I see it as a challenge which I know I can overcome. Not to be overconfident or anything like that, but I just know that everything is gonna be ok. Then again if it's not, I can just laugh and keep on going on. I mean that's what life is about right? New challenges, new solutions, and always being able to find a solution to the problems.

=o)


On another note, while I wasn't updating the blog we had our batizado. I finally got my green-yellow belt and I'm happy. Although I haven't been training a lot lately I'm happy. I know Mestre is gonna be on my ass because I haven't been in class, but it's not my fault... =oP

I'll start training hard soon... trust me! =o)

Also I'm soooooo broke right now, hehe... For some reason instead of being worried I'm not. I just have the feeling that everything is gonna be ok.

I've definitely had been through a lot of hard times lately... It's hard to say goodbye sometimes... But it's inevitable, and also it might be for the best...

A new beginning is always good...

=o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home