Saturday, March 12, 2005

He,he,he...

Well yeah I haven't been putting anything on the blog lately... =oP

The situation right now is pretty simple, and I'll list a couple of things that have been keeping me busy...


  • Work! - Yep, as hard as is it to believe this one I've been lucky so far and a lot of time at Acro has meant that I can hardly move around as I want to. The session ended this past week and overall I'm pretty happy the way I handled it. A few ups and downs here and there but it's all good. I'm hapy to announce also that next session(which by the way starts on monday!), I will have more classes in which I will be teaching! Yay!!!!! =o)

  • Capoeira - Uh huh!!! You guessed it, I'm starting to train like a madman again. I have been getting a lot healthier, which means I can push my body again. Not all is 100% yet, but it's getting really close to it. Besides right now I can't allow myself to be lazy and not go since it's preparation time for the batizado!!!! Yep, it's gonna be on April 30th, sooooo gotta train hard, and rehearse a lot since we are doing a couple of dances. =oP

  • WoW - Ok, I gotta be honest with everyone. I've have become addicted to WoW, and been playing it a lot lately, thus not been updating the blog as I used to... hehe... What can I say I love gaming!

  • Miscellaneous - Been doin some freelance works here and there fixing computers and what not. It's not a living or anything like that but hey! We all need the extra cash right???

So that has been what has kept me busy these past week or so. Doesn't look like much I know but for some reason it takes a lot of time... hhhmmmm...

Also I got my conga drum yesterday... Yay!!! Now I can practice my drumming!!! Finally I have also been researching for tickets to see if I'm gonna be able to bring my mother for a visit in April or May... =oP

Gotta lotta stuff to think and do in the coming days but don't worry I'll try to keep this updated... hehe, at least more often...

=oD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home