Saturday, June 18, 2005

In the Dashboard...

This blows... Saturday night and I'm at home with nothing to do... Ugh! Oh well at least tomorrow I won't have to worry about being late to work or anything like that. I've been trying to finish the fixing of my room and man this shit is soo fucking hard.

Instead of fixing this shit I just got more stuff lying around and it sucks... It really demoralizes me and well I've just given up for today. I'm just being a lazy ass, hhhmmmm, yeah I know I should take care of it but it's just that I'm feeling a bit uneasy.

I think I know the reason but I don't want to admit it. I'm in denial of my own feelings right now, and I really don't know what to do. I need a distraction or something, and it sucks that I couldn't go to the batizado up in Arcata because I'm so broke right now it ain't even funny. Got to do something about it, well not like I'm not doing anything I mean after all this past week I've been so busy that I was truly tired today.

I guess it wasn't a good idea to try to fix the room while in this state. Hhhmmmm...

On a positive side I got to talk to my bro today. Since it's his B-day I wanted to call him up to see what was going on down there. Although nothing is going too good, I'm happy to hear that they're ok. Oh well...

Also I got to talk to T today... =P It actually took me by surprise that I was able to speak with her since we've been phone taggin' lately and I thought she was just avoiding me or something. We talked for a while it wasn't too long which I guess it's good 'cos I don't wanna say anything wrong or something that's outta place(like I always do).

I don't want to admit it, but even thought at the start it was just a 'one night fling' I'm getting too attach to her. Not a good thing because it's just not a good idea, or is it? I mean it looked like we where on the same page for a while, but then you know all this long distance thing happened and even though I'm the first to cut things and let go in this case I can't.

Someone please shoot me, or hit me or something...

The funny thing is that even thought I know this is the worst thing I could have ever done, I like it a lot. I guess 'cos I'm hooked... =P

I need to go out and have a drink or something... hehe.

Oh well, let's see what time has in for me.

;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home