Sunday, February 20, 2005

An interesting weekend...

Well I'm back in town, alive and safe from what I would call an interesting adventure. As explained before I had this road trip to Sacto, and I have to admit that it was full of surprises.

First of all I wasn't even able to play any capoeira 'cos when we got there they were finishing(hhmmm...). Literally as I was walking in the door they were thanking everyone for showing up, and so I didn't even see any action. The funny thing was that I ran into someone I really wasn't expecting to run into. Person 'X', as I will call it(hehe, I just love the secrecy), is the one person which I truly thought was out of my life forever because of events in the past.

But alas, after nearly a year of absence this person showed up again. Now don't get me wrong I don't have anything against X, on the contrary I can say that X is probably the one person which I am more comfortable being around. The only problem being that although we might look really great together, we are just not meant to be. Wait I think they have a phrase describing our situation... uuuummm yeah that's it 'platonic love'.

But it's ok, at least I got to spend the weekend with X and I had a great time. Sure we had our ups and downs, but you know other than that deep down I felt really happy to be around X one more time. Now the only thing is that, and I knew this was gonna happend, I got X inside my head and it's kinda bothersome since given the situation it just sucks.

An interesting weekend indeed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home