Monday, June 06, 2005

Farewells...

You know I've got to admit that I have never ever gotten used to the farewells...

I hate them completely even though all throughout my life I have said goodbye to a lot of peeps, I have never liked to do it. I know I will never be able to see someone leave my side even if I know it's for the best. Everytime something like that happens I get angry, I get sad, I just go nuts... hehe.

It's sad but it's true, once I know that it's inevitable I start to act irracional... hhmmm... specially with the person that's leaving(Doh!). I've got to learn how not to do that, but I've got to admit that on that split of a moment before the depart I come back to my senses and try to make it up to them.

Fortunately it works most of the time(I admit sometimes I screw up big time!) and in a way it helps me cope with what's happening because hhhmmm... I dunno why actually, it just does. I guess it's the whole 'I want to get this out of my chest' thing or something.

*sigh!*

Then again even though someone I got close to left for the summer, I get the feeling it's gonna be ok. Call it a hunch or a feeling or whatever, but I know everything will be ok. Three months ain't too long... ;oP

C'est la vie!

I'm a sucker...

!

hehe...
=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home