Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Lost somewhere out there...

Man so this is definitely the longest streak I had since I've put up anything. Part of it is because I've been busy, other part was that my cable connection was down, and the other was that I've been abusing WoW... hehe

But it's ok now, I mean I'm still busy, the cable is up and running one more time... AND I'm still abusing WoW. Also lately I've come to the conclusion that I need to start training more since the batizado is coming up. So starting this week I'm gonna try to train 5 days a week, althought I really don't know how I'm gonna pull it off since lately I've been kinda broke.

>=oP

It really sucks to be broke, hehe... Although I gotta be sincere in saying that the reason I have no loot is 'cos I'm trying to bring my mom up to visit hehe, so you know I have to tighten up the belt a little bit. In between those plans and paying off the credit card I'm surprise I can afford to eat... hhhmmmm... hehe, ok I'm exaggerating just a bit.

Anyhow today I sprained my ankle a bit and it sucks... I'm trying to not make a big deal, but I guess I'll see how it's gonna be in the morning, hopefully it's a lot better... It wasn't that bad but still, the last thing I need now is to get injured again... oh well... !

On other news the session at work is almost done... yay!! I'm happy to say that although it had it's down points everything has been going good. I got more classes for next session and I'm happy that there's a lot of parents that are seeking to enroll their kids in my classes.. =o)

hehe, I'm proud of myself... I seem I'm not doing a bad job after all =oP

!

I'm happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home