Wednesday, March 16, 2005

How the body adapts...

Yep that's what I'm gonna talk about... how the body adapts... This week I got a new scheduel, due to the fact that the new session started at Acro, and I really need to re-adapt to it.

For most of the part the hours are good. It looks like I'll earn some mo' dough! But in return I gotta get up early, hehe... Which in my case it's a hard thing since I'm more of a night person, but I know that my body will adapt to it. Well it better, and I know it will, but for the meantime it has really been hard on me. Also the fact that I have been training almost six days now is also a factor.

Today I found that it was abit hard to get up, hehe... A bit sore I guess but nothing too bad. Although I had a tough time trying to keep my eyes open and at the end of the day I came home and just crashed. My little 'nap' was suppose to have taken only 45 minutes, but to my surprise I woke up two full hours later and was late for training... hhhmmm... it was ok thought I made it and didn't miss too much.

Oh well, I gotta go to sleep now, since tomorrow I gotta get up early...

=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home