Monday, June 06, 2005

Getting away from the city...

Yep, I'm leaving the city for a couple of days. I know I shouldn't cos I gotta lotta shit to fix(new place and stuff), but right now I just feel like getting out on the road and visit new places. I know it's gonna help me relax and not think about all the stuff that has been happening lately.

Besides a vacation every now and then is just what the doctor orders!

So tomorrow morning I'm leaving to visit Salsicha up in Eugene. Looks like it's gonna be a fun trip, I mean check this out...

  • Catching a ride with a complete stranger(looking forward to this)
  • Gonna visit a new place(this one always get's me)
  • Visiting in on an old friend(everyone loves hanging out with their crew, no matter when was the last time you seen each other)
  • Adventure(hehe it will be... I'm broke, can't spend much, don't know what the hell I'm thinkin!!! I LOVE IT!!!)

Anyhow I'm probably not gonna be back until Friday at the latest(I think I gotta work on Saturday).

=o)

I need to get outta town for a couple of days...

See ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home