Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Summer is here, I guess...

Yep, it seem that summer is here... Or at least it is for me, tomorrow I start the summer session at work and I'm looking forward to it. Although I'm not quite ready for it, I'm looking forward to it.

I got back from Eugene in one piece as usual, and it went ok. Got to teach my first adult capoeira class up there and it went fine. The ppl got the sequence that I showed them and I'm pretty happy the way the class went. Not much to tell about the trip really, just that at least it had my mind preoccupied and that was good.

The only thing was that when I got back I realized that my room is all messed up. I've been laggin' behind on the fixing of shtuff and well, I definitely have to set up and clean my shit. So far so good, I've got like half of everything cleaned. But still I got a lot of things that I have to find a place to put them at. Ugh!

Also this week I'm finally giving the keys to the old place. Oh well... I guess this finally means I'm moving on. Good for me, it's kinda hard to think about it but oh well... C'est la vie!
Hopefully the place is clean by now and I won't have to stress out about cleaning it at the last minute, cos that would suck!

On a brighter note I finally went to pick up the adaptor for my speakers!!! YAY! They work again, and I'm soooo happy! Finally I can listen to music and stuff without the dreaded headphones, I mean I like headphones don't get me wrong, but it was a turning into a big hassle.

Also I went out and bought me a new "executive" leather chair... which has a built in massage thingy into it... hehe!! I love it!!!! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... soooo reeellllllaaaaxxxxiiiinnnnggg....

hehe...

Slowly but surely my room is getting a new 'look'. Hopefully I can finish fixing everything tomorrow, and I will feel a whole lot better.

=P

I've just been too lazy lately. I'm kinda bummed out a bit, but it will pass. I went to train today for the first time in over a month to Capp St. and it felt good. The knee is a little bit sore since I biked all over the city in the afternoon, but it's ok. Oh well... I'll try to start training hard core from now on, I've been a punk lately and haven't taken capoeira as serious as I should.

=P

My bad... But it's ok I'll get back into the rythm of things in no time!!!

Or else I'll be screwed...

hehe

Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home