Saturday, February 19, 2005

The end of the real world for me...

Yep that's how it starts(or ends for that matter), buying World of Warcraft and after that everything is history... So far I've been hooked on it, and it's only been one day!!!

Friday since I wasn't feeling good I decided to stay home and not go to train and WHAM! I installed the game and decided to play in like there was no Saturday. I love it!!!

So far I got my Night Elf Hunter, up to level 11 and it looks like it's gonna become a bad mofo!!

Oh yeah!

I started up in the little elven island of Teldrassil, just north of the continent of Kalimdor(Ok! Just follow me on this one). Ever since I joined the server it has been non stop fun, killing monsters, helping other players, getting new quest and learning new abilities... Ack! I gotta keep this intro really short thought, I'm almost out of here as I'm heading to Sacramento on this capoeira road trip.

First stop Davis, then Sacramento for the grand opening of the Sacramento Capoeira Arts Academy's (Capoeira Agua de Beber - UCA). Gonna be fun, soooo I'll write more when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home