Monday, June 27, 2005

Three years...

Time sure passes by quickly...

It's been three years since I made the decision of coming here to San Francisco and it has been an adventure. There has definitely been a lot of up's and down's throughout all this time and it has been a nice learning experience. I have definitely grown and matured a lot in this short period of time.

Analyzing all this has made me realize that I really needed to get the hell outta Guatemala. I definitely had no future back there, and I had a wall that kept me from being myself. Back then I was just wasting my time, and throwing my life down the drain.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that I know in this exact moment what I want to do with my life and all, but at least now I feel like I have the liberty of doing whatever I feel like it. I mean it's the first time in almost 5 or 6 years where I don't have to take care of anyone else but myself. I guess I can say that this is truly the beginning of my life...

This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life.

=o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

From Guatemala huh? My dad is from Guatemala. I've only been there once. Back when I was 2'ish.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home