Sunday, February 13, 2005

Ooooppppssss... my bad...

I hate it when something like this goes down... It's a normal conversation when suddenly something slips out and BAM! That's it game over, try again...

That's why I prefer to just keep quiet, 'cos sometimes I just never know when to keep it shut. Man, now I got more problems I have to figure out... This Sunday has definitely sucked ass, and it appears as the entire week ahead is gonna be somewhat the same...

For some reason I feel like a lot of issues have been popin' up lately. I mean it's one thing to have issues, but it's another when they all just come down crashing on you. I dunno things have changed lately... Things used to be so mellow before, but suddenly in the past couple of months things have just been kinda going downhill slowly.

I dunno I'm just airing things out right now. Even though I'm not exactly pointing to the problem right now('cos I dunno what's the main problem), I'm just trying to convince myself that by pointing out that there's a problem everything will be alright... As usual just dancing around the fire..

=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home