Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ouch!

I finally decided it is time to fix my bicycle since today I found that the rear wheel brake got all messed up after yesterday's little 'incident' with the car. So after work I decided to just head over to the bike shop and shop around to see if I could get the wheel and the new brake system(which they didn't had). So as I was contemplating my options I just decided to ask the mechanic about a tune up for my bike and after he saw it he pretty much estimated the work to be around oh... over $200!!!

Yup you read it right. it's gonna be over $200 since they gotta replace a couple of parts(chain, and the rear wheel thingies, I forget the name of the part) and also labor and the cost of the new wheel and brakes... Ugh! But you know what, I'm not gonna mind spending that much on it, since I gotta admit that of all the things that I have(other that the pc), my bike is definitely one that I need the most. So you know, I'm willing to drop all that money to fix it.

Oh well... but I do gotta say that it is gonna hurt...

=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home