Monday, August 14, 2006

Little Things...

IT's been quite some time since I've put anything here. Not like I have forgotten to put anything down or the likes, it's just that I've been busy, and also when I have the time to do it, I just don't want to write anything.

I've been busy thought, there's been a lot of things that have been going on. I've moved into the new room which is great! I like the layout of it, and the ppl that have seen it have given me positive remarks on it. Let's see, at work things have been the same... well almost, the usual up's and down's. Personally I've been ok, this past week I got a cold of some sort and I've been fighting it off and trying to get better, but it's being a BITCH and it just won't go away.

Oh well, at least I can say that I'm alive and well. I can say that I'm pretty happy with myself. Today I got to clean the entire kitchen and bathroom, and also 'decorate' them, I have decided to donate some of my plants to the apartment, Vico's new place is in the kitchen and Rommy's in the bathroom. They both bring a better overall view to the place. I'm so happy, although I need to get some more plants for my room now, oh well.

I got an email from D last nite and it totally lifted my spirits. She's doing great over there and it seem as she's relaxed both physically and mentally. I'm so happy for her since she definitely deserves it. She was stressing way too much back here, and just by reading her email I can see her calmness spiritually. It's like she's opening up to a new world and she's ready to fly away and discover all that's out there.

I'm totally happy for her and I dunno. She always makes me smile and think positive of things. It's crazy to think that she's gonna be home soon. Time sure has passed by and now... I dunno, I wonder how things are gonna be when she comes back. I sometimes hate myself for thinking too much about stuff like that. It's not like I do it all the time, but when I do it just makes me wonder and I ponder about it a lot.

Anyhow I gotta go now, I still gotta finish up my laundry, and upload some programs to my ipod... hhhhhhmmmm... oh well, later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home