Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dum de dum dee dummmmm...

So after a long weekend of working and partying I finally had a slow Sunday evening. Finally I was able to just rest and chill at my house without worrying about stuff to do. Although there is a lot of things that I still have to do(e.g. my review), but I will manage to do that later(as in tomorrow). Yeah, yeah, yeah I know, don't leave things for tomorrow if you can do it today... but I mean c'mon!

Anyways I was playing around with the light decoration in my room and I seem to have hit the jackpot. I had some x-mas lights(which I never got around to putting them in my old room) laying around and today I placed them on the wall facing my bed. It looks good, I think it was a good idea and it might save some energy. I dunno, but I like it...

Also I've been thinking lately of getting some model or one of those miniature puzzles so I can put it on top of the cubby hole thingy that I have. I haven't decided yet as to what to get thought... I was looking forward towards buying a LEGO set of some kind. I can't believe how expensive some of them can get to be. It's kinda ridiculous in one way, but I guess I would totally pay to get it. I haven't decided still though on what I will get.

At work, Saturday was the last day of the Summer session and I have to say that I'm glad it's over. I really had a tough time these past couple of months. I guess it was the whole situation where classes didn't run the normal way that they shoulda have and it just plainly sucked! Oh well, at least the scheduel for the next session is normal again. I'm looking forward to seeing what's gonna happend.

Oh well, I gotta eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home