Sunday, July 30, 2006

Bouncing back

It's been a week since my granny died back home and it's been a tough week. I was lucky that I bounce back from that fairly quickly, and I guess the reason being that since I'm so far away it didn't affect me as much. Now on the other part, my mom and my bro have been devastated by this. I talked to the two of them and they are having a hard time both of them, and what makes it worse is the fact that everything that surrounds them pretty much reminds them of her.

See for me when my other granny died here I decided to leave pretty much everything behind and just moved on completely. I made sure I wasn't gonna bring with me anything that would bring back memories or any type of mementos. Sure it was tough, I mean I gave my life a full 180 twist and looked away. But they can't afford to do that, since they just can't...

I dunno... it's hard to foresee how this is all gonna turn out. I just hope that the recovery period is not gonna be a long arduous process for them. I know how that feeling is, and I really don't want them to go through the same, although they have the advantage that they have each other, as to oppose me that I was alone, although I made the choice to be alone.

Oh well...

Well see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home