Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

I guess it is true...

As of lately I've been thinking a lot about Danielle. I guess it's also because I know that she's gonna be back in a couple of weeks and I'm, hhhmmmm... anxious about it... uuuummm... kinda wondering what's gonna go on when she gets back.

Definitely these past couple of months without having her around have been interesting. I have to admit that I have learned a lot about myself and also have been able to see my 'relationship' with her from another perspective. I have to admit that things got kinda crazy before and I have no explanation as to why. Maybe it was because I was afraid to be alone, especially because I have such strong feelings towards her and I didn't want to lose her. But now that she's been away I'm not as insecure(I guess we could call it) as I was before. Of course there's still some anxiety which I tend to feel from time to time, but... I dunno it's kinda like I've had admitted that she's a part of my life now.

I guess what happends now that she's coming back is just destiny. But one thing is for certain, and that is that all this time that she has been away I've grown fonder of her and I love her even more now than when she left.

=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home