Friday, July 21, 2006

Procrastinating at home... AGAIN!

Yup, it happened again... I did nothing at all today. Yeah, yeah... I know I was suppoese to do a couple of errands and all, but oh well...

In a way I'm happy I just stayed a thome and didn't do anything, a lot of crazy things happend(from what I heard) and shit almost went down at work. Because what went down don't really affect, or involve me I won't go into details, but I gotta say that work is going to shit. I mean that place is on the verge of going downhill and it's a shame. I dunno, it's sometimes hard to describe and put things into perspective to outsiders... It's something that you gotta be there livin it, and seeing it to really understand... it's the personal 'drama' of the workplace...

Personally I rather just set myself aside and just watch it from the bench, but sometimes I can't deny the fact that it also influences me and involved me at the same time. It's a vicious circle and I guess it's what we all have to go through sometimes.

But enough about that, on a lighter, more brighter note I talked with Danielle over the phone tonight. =o) I gotta say that it was a pleasant surprise to hear her voice, I really do miss her, and even thought we only talked for a fraction of what we would 'usually' would, it was worth it. It's amazing that she's coming back on Sept 5th. One more month and a half... Time sure goes fast when you don't think about it that much.

I have been thinking about her a lot these past couple of days... I guess it's the whole running into ppl I've met throught her and just hanging out in the 'artsy' scene lately, that kinda makes me think of her, and just think to myself 'oh she would love to look at this' and 'I'm sure she would love to talk to this person about that'.

Oh well... anyhow, I', gonna wrap it up now. My roomie is having a somewhat interesting game of UNO and shots going on in the kitchen and it would be fun to join and check that out. Let's see how it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home