Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Up's & Down's

Yeah this month has been pretty chill for most of the part. Sure it has had it's up's & down's but overall I think that it hasn't been too bad.

I'm still trying to recover from the fact that an asshole almost ran me over the other day(luckily I jumped off the bike in time), but I haven't had time to go get my bike fixed. I gotta admit that last Friday was a fucked up day.

Ah yes... the roommate situation... uuuggghhh... it has been hell, although there's one person who seems like is really interested in the place, hopefully it works out because I am really tired of looking for someone. I dunno, don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't like doing the work and all but it's just that some ppl just flake out, and don't even let you know wheter they have found something better or not. It would be all easier if ppl would just be more straight up about things and let you know.

The other thing about this is that because I want to keep the options open I haven't been able to get in touch with some other ppl. I dunno, I guess I should just take this more as a bussiness and just be less hopeful on other ppl. I dunno, it's a really hard thing to do even thought you would think that getting someone for a place is simple. In my opinion it is definitely easier to look for a place rather than to look for a new roommate.

Meh!

Oh well enought ranting about what's going on, I gotta get ready to get out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home