Saturday, May 13, 2006

So many things...

Today there are so many things I can think about... so many things about that I can write about...

But still I will stop myself from writing anything about them... I mean there are so so many negative things in my life already that I think the best thing to do is just write about the positive or at just write about something that will not cloud my judgement about the future...

For instance I have come to realize that there are ppl that really do understand what I'm going through and that support me...(thanks Lisa!!!)... There are ppl that will always be with me and will push me and make me realize that the world will always move on...(thanks Suado!!!)...
And of course there is the ppl that will always love and care for me even through our relationship will not work, or at least for the moment... (D, you are truly the love of my life...)

=o]

Anyhow it's hard...

Unfortunately life is all about timing...

I envy those who have found the right time... good for them... I mean I don't have anything against them... I just envy them...

Timing is everything in life apparently... it's just that I never got the memo... until now...

But it's ok...

In the end... I'm no longer afraid of the phone that will never ring... because we both know that my heart belongs to you...

=o)

I love you D...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home