Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What the hell just happened?!?!?

...
hhhmmmmmm...
uuummmm...
yes...
no...
maybe...
should I even try to understand?!?

Take it one day at a time?
I guess...

It is indeed a weird friendship... and yes noone really understands it... do we really want other people to understand it? well they don't have to, I mean after all I guess that's why it's our friendship.

This is, I dunno... how to take this ?
I guess it's just part of what we are... I guess that's why we are friends... I guess you are right and no matter what happends we are always gonna be there one for the other...

So what if it's too complicated... we are complicated, life is complicated, it's just what it is... it's never easy... it's not supposed to be, right? It would be boring if it were...

So what if we are both not on the same page... at least I can say that we agree on one thing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we both enjoy each other's company(ok, so maybe not a lot when we fight and shit goes down) and I think it would be a big mistake if we just try to make that disappear. I hate it when I can't find the words in the moment, I dunno, I'm just never the kind of person that can just say it in the moment. You know me, I'm much better when I write things down, or type them for that matter.

Anyhow I guess it's just one of those things that we can't control, we just can't say or just put a stop to it. It's just not that easy, it's just something that has to take it's course, you said that in the end you don't want it to end in someone having resentment for the other... I don't think that something like that will happend in the end, unless we really decided in some harsh decision like stop talking to each other and ended like that(like we tried).

Who knows, maybe this is just one of those bumps in the road. A trial... or I dunno, something like that.
Don't ever say that you are not 'worth it'... If anything I believe I'm the one that doesn't deserve to have someone like you. I mean who else would treat me the way you do... Especially after all the shit that we have been through together. The reality is that anyone else would just have had enough of it and just walked away... yet for some reason you're always there...

I appreciate that... More than you know...
I guess that's why you are really worth it, and that's the reason as to why I just keep on coming back and try to put my feelings on the side(even thought I don't do a good job from time to time)...

Oh well... I dunno what else to say... except that you make my day happier... It doesn't matter if we are or aren't talking... actually if we are talking you really make me happy. I dunno what the hell I'm saying now... I should just stop... ok I'm stopping here...

=oD

A smile for you...
Thanks for being my friend...

Your friend...

me...



;o]
=o]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home