Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New brakes, organizing stuff & sleeping...

Among the few things that I was able to do, finish, and tryout...

I'm happy that I finally got to change the brakes on my bike. In fact I'm so happy that I want to change the front wheel brakes as well, but unfortunately there seems to be a shortage of the kind that I want... go figure, oh well... Anyhow at least now I don't have to worry about zipping and slidin' all over the place, it was getting kind of annoying not being able to stop the bike when I wanted to... That and also the nearly one hundred times I almost got hit by a car or the times I almost ran over some unaware pedestrian... my bad on that one.

Today I also got the time to clean up files on my pc, and organize the mofo a bit. It's been a task that I have left in to the wind and it was starting to annoy me. A lot of old shit which I really didn't need anymore. Since I'm also kinda broke I can't afford to buy a new HD right now. Hhhmmmm... I need to get that and a DVD burner, dammit... Oh well, I'll see how things go in May and I might get it towards the middle of June, or in early July...

At work also I got good news... since I've been at Acro for two years now, in May I'm gonna be eligible for their pension program and stuff... I gotta look into that and research a bit on it. Now because of some 'issues' it might be tricky for me, but oh well... Not like I haven't done my homework before and came up on top of 'things'... We'll see how that goes!

I need to finish up on a couple of things... I need to check Spice's HD's and let see what else... uuummm... I need to get on the new roomie situation as well... I've just been all over the place right now and haven't been concentrating on the shit I need to get done... eerrrggghh...

Shit I gotta call David as well... he has some PC issues he wants me to fix, and let's see, see Ben his invoice... uuumm... I think that's it for now...

Man, oh man.. April's been a crazy month... I know May's gonna be even crazier... I gotta get on my shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home