Monday, April 24, 2006

Luuuccckkkyyyy!!!

Oh yes!
It was sweet!
I'm telling you I couldn't believe it when it happened!!

I found my lost keys!!!!

YAY!!!!

I think this is even sweeter since I had given up on ever finding them ever again, and all of a sudden while looking for something else I found them! Now the mystery dumbfounds me...
I found them at the 'lost & found' at my work... BUT... the day I lost them I actually locked the place from the outside... uuuummmm... how the hell did they ended up there?!?

Ummm... I dunno, maybe someone found them on the steps outside?!? or... I left them hanging on the door?!?! eerrrgghh... I dunno, anyhow I found them and I'm soooooooo happy!

So funny how small things can just change the mood of someone in a day.

Oh yeah!

>=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home