Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The moment when you realize...

That things will happen, and that it's pretty much the final stretch...
When you know that no matter what, that one moment you've been hoping will never get here is finally upon you and there's nothing you can do to avoid it.

It finally hit me last nite that Danielle is leaving in almost a month from now. I will miss her a lot... I guess I've grown fond of her, and also I'm so used to her presence that it is gonna be hard.

The only thing that I have for now is just treasure the time that we spend together. It's hard when you miss the person even when they are still here by your side, trust me I've been through before. I know she's coming back... it's just that it's gonna be a long summer...

>_<

Everything will be alright...
=o]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home