Sunday, April 30, 2006

Peace of mind...

It's been a weird month...

How to describe in words everything that I have been through? Emotions, feelings, mentally, physically, all the different responses that I've had... There's no real way to put it down, it just is what it is, and has been. They are what make me, what shape me, what also breaks me.

All I can do right now is just keep on looking forward, just push on and be ready to face whatever come along the road. Take things slow, try to think before acting, I haven't been good at doing this, I've just been a loose cannon. Sometimes it is a good thing, but not all the time, and this I've learned the hard way. Like most things...

Now that I'm looking back at was has been of April, it's just overwhelming to realize all that has happened, I don't think I've had a month that has been as crazy as this one. Well yeah maybe one or two, but the difference is that this one for some reason I feel like it has shaped my personality, and just my way of being, thinking, acting, and just my entire view on life.

May is up ahead...
May is a hard month for me...
I have never had such a hate-love relationship with any other month like the one I have with May...

After all, May is my month...
May...

>_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home