Friday, May 05, 2006

Frustration...

Usually when things happen I am able to just shrug them off and pay no attetion to them, but lately there has been a lot of things that have kept me frustrated...

I've tried to not make a big deal out of it but it's something that each day grows heavier and heavier on me. Make me doubt a lot about myself and wonder if I have made the right decision. Makes me wonder whether I will be able to keep on doing the same thing, I know the solution is simple, although not easy. It sucks when you know it's right there for the taking but you can't because the 'decisions' of other make it almost impossible...

Then again I know I'm not the only one. I know that there are a lot of ppl with the same frustration out there... It's just hard right now for me, since I know I'm losing the opportunities that I have worked so hard for...

Oh well... c'est la vie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home