Thursday, April 13, 2006

Why do I care...

because I think you rock...
because it feels like home when I'm with you...

because even thought you don't like to admit it, we are great together...
because we are so different...
because we are so alike...
because I love it when your voice wakes me up in the morning...
because you love kids, even thought they terrify you...
because I admire you for what you are, and for what you will become...
because you hate it when I "look" at you that way...
because I love your crazy ideas...
because even though we fight, we always find comfort in each other...
because we can talk for hours and not say anything...
because you still remind me of the time I threw the "hoodie" at your face...
because you love the sun rays hitting you on a warm sunny day...
because I've discovered so many things about myself thanks to you...
because we can have long pauses of silence in our conversations without feeling ackward...
because we will grow up to be old together...
because you make promises, when you know I don't like to make them...
because you admitted that I hurted your feeling when I left...
because we fight a lot, but in reality we are just getting to know each other better...
because you hate it when I talk about your "circle time"...
because I want to help you even thought you always never let me...
because you make me smile when I'm around you...
because I know you are hurting and I want to make you feel better...
because you always delete the pictures we take together...
because I get mad when you don't pay attention...
because you always seem to know what I'm gonna say...
because we are always sorry for what we did even thought we know everything is ok...
because your smile brightens up my day...
because you always turn your back on me...
because we both care a lot about each other...
because you are my friend...
because we talk more to each other than any other person...
because you listen to me and my problems...
because you have shared your issues with me...
because we love each other's company...
because I can drunk call you and you never seem to care...
because you will always be there for me...
because we are the "little people"...
because my heart dies everytime you go away...
because you really have feelings for me...
because we love giving each other stickers...

because we use the expression "I dunno" more than anyone else in the world...
because you have a heart so big, that you would help the world if you could...
because I love you more than you know, even thought you don't share the same feeling and probably never will.

Maybe someday you will realize the reason for why I care for you the way that I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home