Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dreaming...

Today it felt like I was dreaming... During the course of one day things have changed from black to white... Just like the weather the rain stopped, and suddenly the sun was shining once again...
I really don't know where this path will lead to but I have decided to just take it on and walk throught it. Like something that can only be seen in movies, or I dunno, something you read in books, or watch on TV; my friendship with Danielle suddenly was there again. I guess it's one of those things that neither of us wants to let go of. I really don't know why but it is as if we both need each other, or some force just keeps us from falling apart. It's so strange because... I dunno I can't explain it...

After work we went out for a walk in the park. It was a sunny day, and just like it our friendship was shining again, sure it's not all perfect but I'm happy. Since Saturday my life had been hell, but after today I know everything will be alright. Of course there's that one decision I have yet to make, and I think that I will have to let my feelings for her loose since I truly treasure her as a friend and I've come to realize that she's not at point in her life where she wants to have a relationship(or serious relationship for that matter). Only time will tell...

It's gonna be hard, but for now or at least tonite I don't want to worry about that. At least for tonight I know that we both are on the same page about one thing; we have strong feelings for each other and we are happy being in each others company.

Tonite I'm ready to smile again...

=oD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home