Tuesday, April 11, 2006

No more rain!!!

Hehehe... ok it's understandable when it rains a couple of days... hell a week, it's ok I guess, but FUCK for three weeks now(or is it four)?? that's fucking ridiculous.

I guess I wouldn't mind as much if I wasn't sick, yep AGAIN! This sucks man, not only am I sick but I'm also hungry! Ugh!

Oh well, at least I get to do some stuff at home and also get up to date with bills and stuff. Oh man... this sucks... I'm just moody right now... I'm sore as a mofo! I went to train yesterday, and even thought I had a lot of fun and felt good about moving again I'm sooooo fucking sore. I need to eat something... I'm waaaayyy too moody... let's see... what to eat?

hhhhmmm...

Meeeh! I dunno... oh well...
I hope the rain goes away... At least I got to see the sun a bit yesterday...

=oD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home