Friday, April 07, 2006

Dream

Main Entry: dream

1 : a series of thoughts, images, or emotions occurring during sleep -- compare REM SLEEP

2 : an experience of waking life having the characteristics of a dream: as
  • a : a visionary creation of the imagination : DAYDREAM
  • b : a state of mind marked by abstraction or release from reality : REVERIE
  • c : an object seen in a dreamlike state : VISION


  • 3 : something notable for its beauty, excellence, or enjoyable quality

    4 :
  • a : a strongly desired goal or purpose
  • b : something that fully satisfies a wish :
  • IDEAL




    Lately I've been having a lot of dreams... Sometimes I just hate dreams, because I don't know how to take them. Don't get me wrong I love to dream, I believe that they can surely foreshadow the future to a certain extent. But then again, I've had so many past experiences with them that, I dunno what to think anymore. I think the problem with me right now is that I think way to much about the shtuff that's going on in my life. People are right, the only way to learn is from experience... That has been the age old rule right, I mean after all everyone has different lives and one experience varies from the another. I guess that's why I'm just taking this one day at a time and don't look too much into the future. Because after all what matters is the present.

    I remember seeing somewhere a phrase that said... let's see if i can remember...

    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present"

    Hehehe... ok, so I tried to remember it but I ended up searching for it online...
    Found it here. Nice website with a couple to "Past, Present, Future" quotes.

    =o)

    On a side note: "I just love it when I can help ppl. When I know that whatever I did or said was able to help them, it makes me happy" =oP

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home