Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring rain...

Yep... what's up with that? It's supposed to be spring already, but it's been raining a lot the past couple of days. I wouldn't mind that much the rain if not for the fact that I am sick. My throat is hurting, and I can feel my sinuses starting to get stuffy... =o(

Oh well... not much you can do about that, except to just keep on moving forward. I have realized today that I just can't stop and drop the things that I got going on. For instance I had planned today to just lay around in bed 'till late but I just couldn't. It felt uncomfortable... I wanted to rest but I just kept on waking up and I just finally gave up and got up.

I wonder what's the reason behind this... Is it really that my body cannot stand to stay in bed like it used to(hehe), or is it a mental thing. I mean I do have a lot in my head as of late, and I dunno.

Even when I don't want to, thoughts just pop into my mind. I guess I do have too much time in my hands... I just wish it wouldn't be this way, I need to fix this situation somehow. I know that if I don't then this is gonna get worse in the next couple of months.

I have a headache... =o(

I'm sick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home