Sunday, April 02, 2006

April sounds like a good time to change...

Definitely this month is one that sounds like a good time to change. Let's see on Friday night I lost my wallet... oh well... bye, bye credit cards... bye, bye driver's license... bye,bye ID... and bye, bye Kaiser card...

This blows... but oh well, c'est la vie...

At least I will be able to update my addy on my next ID since I hadn't done it since I moved to my new place around a year ago, haha!

Let's see what else??? oh yeah Danielle... it was fun or whatever... I'm done, bye, bye Danielle... bye, bye ugh... I actually don't know what to say bye to anyways... now that I look back at it there really was nothing to really say goodbye to...

Oh well, may she live a long life with her choice...

Damn that's pretty good, it's only two days into the month and I'm already cleaning up!

You just never know what might be next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home