Sunday, April 16, 2006

It's been one year...

A year ago I got the call from Georgia asking me to go pick my granny up from her dialysis, because they thought she needed to be admitted to the emergency room... That day I was so happy to go teach my kids but it all changed because I spent it all with my granny at the emergency room...

Little did I know that that was the last time she would go home... She spent the next month and two weeks in pain... She would never see the place she called home for the past 24 years... I dunno... It's so funny... I was 'hangin' near the place... It felt weird, I just wasn't myself at all...

Time passes, and things change in so many ways...

It's scary... sometimes it's just feels like it's normal... but sometimes it's just I dunno... hard, strange, new...

I dunno... I miss you granny... I'm just sorry... I was a punk when you were alive.

You have taugh me more than you will ever know...

=o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home