Thursday, June 30, 2005

Patience...

Yep...

A lot...

I have to admit that if there's something I can say about myself that makes me really proud is that I have a lot of patience... I guess that's why I'm able to work with the kids so well, but also I mean you gotta recognize that they are after all little kids and that all they wanna do is play and have fun.

NOW on the other hand when it comes to adults, THAT'S a different story... Sometimes I just feel like choking the living hell out of some ppl or just mea lua their ass into next week. Usually I'm pretty mellow about things and don't let small differences(or big for that matter) cloud my judgement about ppl, but there's a few(trust me a really small group) that really get's on my nerves...(yeah hopefully you're reading this asshole!)

Pardon me for that little outburst... anyhow yes there are some ppl I would just like to flat out whack 'em, but unfortunately I can't... well I can, but I won't 'cos in the end I do believe that 'what goes around comes around' and these ppl will get what's coming to them someday.

Karma! Ah yes... that will do justice! Because if it doesn't then I'd hate to be the one to do it...

=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home