Friday, February 04, 2005

What was I gonna write about???

As I sit here in front of the computer I'm pondering on what the hell I was gonna write...

hhhmmm...

See the thing was I was on one of those pondering moods in which I like to share all that I'm thinking, but the cable was down and thus I didn't have any access to the internet whatsoever. Anyhow to make a long story short, I left the writing for later and now that I'm online I can't remember what the hell I was gonna type... hhhhhmmmm...

I guess the mood's gone by now... oh well...

=oP

Anyways I got to teach the new group of kids today and the school and it went great. It's a small group, and all of the are focused on the task and I think this group might learn a lot more than the two previous ones. Not only 'cos the are quick learners(not to put the other groups down since the have all learned quick), but also because they have seen what capoeira is and that helps a lot. They pretty much know what to expect in a way and are looking forward to learn it.
I'm happy with the kids...

On another note, the arm appears to be slowly coming along. Today I was able to do an au and it didn't hurt, so I also attempted a handstand and it was ok. Now I still can't bend it all the way up but I have recovered much of the movement on it, that makes me happy.

It's a good thing since I have the habit of getting moody when I'm injured. Recently I've been analyzing this and I dunno, I guess it's my own way to relieve the frustration of the situation at hand, and I know it's not the best way, but for me it seems to be the most effective way. It's wrong thought and I have to find a way to relieve that frustration in a different way...

hhhhhmmm...

Let's see how??? uuuuummmm... any ideas???

=oj

Count to ten??? nah it doesn't work...
Deep breath??? nope...
Ice cream??? maybe...
hhhmmm... I give up!

Oh well, either way I gotta find another way.

=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home