Tuesday, February 08, 2005

At ease...

Yep, as you read above, I'm feeling at ease with myself lately. I am pretty happy that I have been back on the training train. Body is sore from class and it feels great. Probably I should take it a little bit easier on the knee but for now it feels like it's ok.

The elbow is a bit sore as well but it's not too bad. I think that within the next week to week and a half it will be 100%, in the meantime I'm just happy that I can do movements on it and it doesn't hurt that much. Now all I have to do is work on my stamina, and get my reaction time a little bit quicker and the read to recovery will be complete.

Now the only thing is that I hope no more injuries show up in the next couple of months since it's that time of the year when events start all around the place. Hell, our event is coming as well and I gotta get ready. I think that's mainly the reason as to why I'm starting to train hard core again. All I need is to keep healthy!!!

=oD

It feels good to be back(even though I'm sore as hell!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home