Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Neglecting a lot of things...

Lately I've felt like I have been neglecting a lot of things... In a way I think I am, but it's not because I been lazy or anything like that. On the contrary I've been too busy lately which I guess is pretty good. It has been a long time since I've been this busy, running from one place to the other, checking the clock every fifteen minutes or so just so make sure I'm on time. I love it!

On other news I just got my motherboard today!!!

YAY!!!

Hopefully the rest will be here tomorrow and then I'll just have to wait for the case which will be arriving on monday or so... I'm soooooo happy!!!

=oD

On a quick update, I was able to train today but I limited myself to just kicking... No playing in the roda since I just don't think my knee could take it. I gotta go get it checked, I'm fearing that I might have blown my ACL, but hopefully that's not the case... that would be the end of capoeira for at least six to nine months... hhhmmm...

Let's see... I think that's all for now, I gotta check the news to see what's going on in this crazy world... later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home