Saturday, December 04, 2004

And it's not over yet...

Yeah I'm talking about my week. Even thought I would just love to say that the weekend is here, I'm still not resting just yet... Tomorrow I got the offsite early in the morning, and afterwads in the afternoon I gotta go up to Davis for a capoeira class. Just when I thought things were gonna get better on Sunday I'm doing the b-day parties at Acro, and then on Monday morning I gotta be there again at 8am!

=oP

Wew!
Anyhow I can't complain, since I'm glad to be working at least part-time(finally!), I took off almost a year and to tell the truth I was getting tired of just bummin' around.

On other news today(or better said yesterday) was a good day, I went to teach the class at the Lycee and althought I had a little problem with one of the kids it was all great! The got the armada down quick(which I didn't expect) and hopefully by next class I'll have them throwing mea lua de compasso. Then afterwards I help T with his class and it was also fun. The first 15 mins were hard but thereafter it picked up.

Later I went to class and it was fun as well. I didn't train since I was just too tired but I got to play some music and a few challengin' games. Thereafter I headed over to Salsicha's house to play to San Andreas, and then went to Karen's farewell party which was ok. Looooong ass day...

I need to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home