Monday, December 06, 2004

Bad Knee!

There has definitely been a lot of things that have slowed me down this year, but none has been as bad as an the injured knee I have right now... It sucks!!!

I can't train, it hurts when it's cold(which right now is everyday in SF), I'm probably not gonna be able to teach classes(hhhmmm...). It sucks...

Oh well, on other news I'm finally upgrading my PC!!! Yeah!!! So now a new 3.2 P4 processor, a IC7-G Abit motherboard, 1 Gig of RAM, and a brand new case are on the way. Oh yeah!!! I'm pretty happy about it, finally something I can rejoice about!

Then let's see what else??? Oh yeah I got to talk to a friend which I haven't seen in over two years! That was fun since I really miss my friends from back home.

Other than that for now I ain't got much to say... Lately I've just been too busy and when I come back I'm too tired to write down anything... Hopefully I'll get a little more time free tomorrow or Wednesday and I'll write something good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home