Thursday, November 25, 2004

Sleepless in SF

Tired... I had only an hour and a half of sleep...

Yesterday after going to the capoeira meeting we headed with Chaguis and Karen to see Chloe's performance at the uuuummm... I forgot the name of the place Kit Kat or something??
Anyhow we saw also Olga's performance and then we headed to this other club to meet Formi, but the party there was kinda lousy... so we headed to our fav spot: Sparky's!!!

After eating we headed to Chagui's house and we crashed there until 4.15am, since we wanted to see the "Indigenous People Day of Thanksgiving" event which took place at Alcatraz. When we got there all tickets had been sold out so we were running up and down trying to get three tickets to go, and just like if the Gods intended it, we manage to get the three tickets... It was a lotta fun, the performance was good, although the event got a little too political for my taste but other than that I loved it.

Afterwards we headed to Hamburger Haven to have breakfast, then I took everyone to their house and then came back home myself... I'm tired, I wanna sleep... anyways later today I'm dinner hopping, and to tell you the truth I have no idea of how this day is gonna end... =o)

I'll write more about yesterday, AFTER I get some sleep... too tiiirrreezzzzZZZzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home