Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Tired...

Oh I'm tired... Been up since 6am, out of my house before 8am and came back at around 10pm... I'm wiped out!

Nevertheless it was an interesting day. Let's see, I started my training with the little pre-k's which is important since I'm getting more hours starting in January(yay!!!). Then I headed over to J.J. since Mes was busy with his moving, so I had to teach the class which it went ok. I think it could've been much better but it's ok, at least I got the kids to learn a couple more things.

Afterwards I race back to Acro since I was gonna go with Chaguis to show Karen the wonderful Golden Gate Bridge. It was a lotta fun, it was past sunset and since the it was a clear night, we got to see the bridge with all it's lights. It was incredible, I hadn't been to the bridge in ages even thought it's in my own back yard(literally). I loved hangin out with the girls, specially Karen with whom I have to admit to have a crush on... =oP Too bad she's leaving on Sunday back to Israel... Oh well... A shame, she kind reminds me of someone who was very special to me I guess that's why I like her a lot.

Anyhow putting my 'crush' talk aside, afterwards I got back to Acro and got there during the second half of class, and I just decided to hang in the back and work on my back flip(which is looking great!), and also on my front handspring(which is looking good as well!). Then I caught a ride with Mestre back to my house.

What a day!!!

Tomorrow is gonna be almost the same!!!

=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home