Saturday, December 04, 2004

Saturday!!!

Finally I'm spending some time at home for now. Early in the morning I wento to the offsite school and taught the kids which for my surprise were not too crazy(someone loves me up there!), and right after that was over I was dropped off at Fromi's house and we drove up to UC Davis to teach a capoeira class(that was fun as well!).

Overall today was not that bad, although on the way back I passed out in the car since I was too tired(a much needed nap if I can say so myself). I know I should be staying home today and not do anything, but I just feel like doing something, so probably I'll just go play GTA or something, hehehe...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's been a long long time since you've been gone, and beeing honest, I thought you were sleeping on the sidewalk. But I guess good friends never disappear!!!!
Nice talking to you Simio, hope you get in touch more often, not 2 years later!!!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home