Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sunday night...

Well finally after a really long-ass weekend I'm just trying to gather up energy for next week. I'm happy to say that the performance on Saturday night was incredible, the partying afterwards was off the hook, we went with the crew to the Mangarosa Restaurant down in North Beach. Got a little bit wild as usual(luckily we didn't get kicked out!), then headed over to the Sake Lab since Candance was bar tending and you know after a great dinner there's nothing like having some great shots of something with alcohol right??

Anyhow it was fun... there was also a bit of drama, action, wildness, and the usual good bye's(since it was Kibe's last night in SF)...

The only thing that I'm regreting now is that the bill on my credit card increased(ugh!), oh well the price for fun I guess... haha!

Then today I went to work(again!) since Chloe asked me to sub in for her. Spent all day at Acro again and by the time I was done I was dead... I was suppose to call this girl I met last night but I was too tired and instead just crashed in the sofa. Oh well... then I wonder why I never go out huh? It's all is good.

Finally I plan on not training this week because of my knee(I need to practice my berimbau playing anyhow), and let's see what's coming up the next week(so far):


  • Monday: Offsite with T at the Ben F. School
  • Tuesday: Going to L's office to fix the computer's
  • Wednesday: Lycee class(?)
  • Thursday: Thanksgiving dinner hopping...
  • Friday: Ummmm... TBA
  • Saturday: TBA also...
  • Sunday: Acro(again!)

That's it! Looking forward to it all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home