Tuesday, November 23, 2004

So anyway...

Monday was ok, had to go sub for Tracy at Acro today... which was fun although it was kinda funny since I had to teach the rhythmic dance class... ?!?!?... yep an as you would have guessed it I dunno anything about it!

But it was all ok, Tracy left me a note on what to do and show the two group of girls which were pretty nice, a little bit crazy but I managed to get them to do everything and most important have fun at the same time! It was fun... hehehe...

Then after I was done with the classes I manage to get invited to a co-worker's b-day party on Saturday by pure accident. See this co-worker likes one of the new guys at work, sooo she was trying to get me to help her out and get this new guy invited to her b-day party. Since she was too shy about it I just started to play along and when he came into the office she invited me to it, and manage to slip an invitation to him as well... So I thought everything was over and I had done my work, but(yes there's always a but) afterwards she told me that he might feel out of place since noone else from work was going(well only one other person is going actually). Anyhow she invited me as well to go that way this guy won't feel like he doesn't know anyone(which by the way I will, since I will definitely won't know anyone).

So I'm gonna have attend this B-day party... hhhhhmmmm... how do I manage to get into these type of random situations?!?!?!?

Oh well... it's gonna be interesting, I hope!

Other than that I went to train(even though I shouldn't have) and it was ok. I got hit on my ankle again and it hurt like hell, I'm just a wreck right now... Definitely I need to rest or something, it's ok I'll take a break this long weekend right???

hhhmmm, no I'm not... hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home