Friday, December 10, 2004

Calliope's Carousel!!!

Ah yes Friday is finally here... For the first time in as many days I was able to sleep until 9 or something, and it felt sooooo good. I gotta admit that sleeping is definitely one of the best things in this life.

Anyways today sounds like it's gonna be a fun day. I'm gonna go teach like usual and afterwards I'm volunteering to usher at the Zeum, for the incredible City Circus Troupe's show: "Calliope's Carousel"

The show is great from what I've heard, unfortunately I have been too busy lately that I haven't been able to support the crazy kids that perform in it(most of them I know from Acro), but today I will finally be able to see them in action!

Unfortunately the show will run until Sunday this weekend, so if you have time I invite you to go, trust me you will like it! If not just check the article in the Examiner:

"Wicked, twisty fun aboard 'Calliope's Carousel'"

Oh yeah here's the info:

  • Calliope's Carousel

  • November 26 - December 12
    Fridays at 7pm, Saturdays & Sundays at 2pm
    Adult $15, Child/Senior $10
    at TIX Union Square,(415)433-7827, or at door
    Zeum Theatre, Yerba Buena Gardens,
    221 Fourth St(@ Howard), SF, CA 94103

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home