Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back again!

So finally I think I'm ready, after my three day reclusiveness of the entire world(well almost), I am ready to get a move on things. This week the new session starts, and trust me when I say that it's gonna be a wild one. Oh yes... it will be a wild one...

I'm about ready to start biking my ass off into the mission, since I have decided to fix my bike once and for all. I'm gonna be dropping a lot of money on it but it's worth it.

Now that I'm back from the dead(so to speak) I'm realizing a lot of things, many good and many bad. I guess I just needed to keep myself down low for a little bit, guess it's sort of a meditation thingy or something... hehe!

Anyways I gotta get a move on. Gotta stop by the market to get some stuff also... hhhmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home