Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Right now

It is definitely one of those moments when I ask to myself "Why?"

I wonder WHY I sometimes do what I do...
It seems like the action was made in a hurry, and without thinking...
Then I look at it twice and realize it was made hastily. Now that the moment has passed, I've realize that it was something that was definitely not meant to be rushed.

There is a lot of time and definitely some things are not meant to be rushed. I ponder this and ask myself WHY do I rush things? Recklessness is what it is, and definitely I've been living my life that way for a long time. Is it truly the time to slow down and look at things from a different point of view?

Maybe it's the wine that's talking right now(or not), but I think I should definitely take things with more calm, after all I am getting old(haha). Maybe it's just an indication that I should just take more time to appreciate what I have around me, and realize that it's just like that saying: "It's not about getting what you want, but appreciating what you have..."

=P

Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home