Thursday, August 31, 2006

=oD

There's definitely no better way to be woken up than when it's someone which you haven't seen or been with for a long time. Granted that you really like the person. It's a feeling that you just can't describe, it's just something that you have to experience it by yourself in flesh and blood to understand it.

Today that happened to me, and it was amazing. For a small fraction in time everything went away, it was just a high so exhuberant that it made me forget all the problems of lately and random things that have been happening.

After coming back home from a really 'long' day I crashed for oh a 3-hour nap(damn!), and was awaken by my phone's ringer. As I answered I heard D's voice(which I haven't heard in ooohhh a long time) and I felt a rush all over my body, mind, and soul. She's back in the U.S. and it makes me happy to know that she's almost back home, I can't wait... I actually didn't know how I was gonna take a moment like this, but now I'm hhhhmmmm... anxious!

I definitely have right now on my face one of those stupid smirks, which you can see on anyone's that has had a wonderful moment. Oh you know which one, the 'something really good just happened' smile. Hehehe...

Suddenly everything just feels like it's gonna be all right!

Daiyoubu!

=oP

Welcome back D!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home