Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sunny Sunday

Oh the day today was perfect... It was sunny and nice, I've miss the days like these one... Reminds me of home...

Anyhow, I took some time by myself and wondered around the city for a bit, just trying to analyze and try to make sense of what's going on with me. Am I doing the right thing? Hhhhhmmmm...

This past weekend I've come to the conclusion that I just cannot be Danielle's friend. I mean I can but it's just that my feelings for her are too strong and she's not looking for that right now and that makes things really hard. I'm just having a hard time right now... I know I can't be the person that she wants me to be, and I know she can't be the person that I want her to be.

Not that it matters but ppl are giving me a hard time. They say I should open up my eyes and look at what's around me, since there's some girl who is showing some interest and I'm not going for it since I'm just shutting myself with D. Even her friend told me I should just walk away. I'm starting to believe that maybe that's the best thing, not only for me but also for her.

I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

In the end I guess I will just follow my heart, like always... I've been burned before anyways so I have nothing to lose.

I guess I'm just a fool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home